Must Read Self-Help Books of 2016: LIVE LOVE SOUL
LIVE LOVE SOUL only $.99 cents on E book October 15-November 2016- One year celebration of book publication.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am excited to share with you my second book, LIVE LOVE SOUL will be only .99 Cents for one whole month to celebrate the one year anniversary of LIVE LOVE SOUL by O Books/Ayni Books Imprint UK/US.
- THIS BOOK was originally titled: Where is the Soul? I ended up switching it to LIVE LOVE SOUL because the book is told in three parts:
- Now if Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert comes to mind, I did draw upon my own life in such a way where this is also a memoir of my soul searching-through the good times and not so good. This is a vulnerable share of sorts on how I made it through some scarier times, you know the shifting type where the ground feels like it’s quivering beneath you.
What do you do?
- What do you do when fear is so petrifying you feel stuck in your life and unable to make a right choice?
- Also, what can you do to ENJOY your every day more and feel more alive when maybe it’s not all in the order you were hoping for?
- How do you still find happiness when something feels missing? This is my memoir/essay journey with a some fun exercise in between for the reader to help them discover how to unlock their own secrets to their soul nourishing time. I am also honored by sharing some important interviews with rock star soul icons like:
~MICHIKO J. ROLEK
~Dr. Doris Lee McCoy
~Author Mary E. Coen
These are just a few names of interviews inside LIVE LOVE SOUL from Soul Icons that share their own secrets to success when it comes to their own inner happiness.
If I could describe it to you as two other books it would be EAT PRAY LOVE meets CARE OF THE SOUL with a feminine touch.
Please spread the word! Only .99 cents for one month on E book, Kindle, Nook. This is an easy book to read chapter to chapter and have at the touch of your phone.
I hope you enjoy my stories and my interviews. I have found the true magic in life is the ‘gift in sharing stories’ and be honest and real about your own inner struggles. Please feel free to reach out any time. I am here, just like you counting on a better day by taking tiny measures each step to make that happen. Life is a gift and worth making our very own. And from the words of my father, William Ray Penn, Vietnam Veteran/former marine and rock star dad:
“You energy may fail you, but your soul will make you win.” ~William Ray Penn.
P.S. That quote is from a man experienced tragedy and war deep inside the jungle in Vietnam in the early parts of the war. Only twenty years old or so, my dad would recount stories of how he slept upright during the monsoon rain season in the mud so deep for days..He lived in the thick of a jungle for over one year on foreign land watching others he knew die around him, dropping from the bullets grazing by his own body.
My dad shared with me on the day he flew out he cried on the plane for hours, wondering why he made it out and others didn’t.
I grew up with his war stories, the tragedies and the hope and the spirit of trying to still enjoy life though the midst of my own father’s past experiences of hurt and pain. He always wanted me to ‘have fun and enjoy life.’ And coming from a man that went through so much like so many other veterans and current military men, I felt so blessed to have his deep wisdom teach me a darker side to life early on. In knowing there will be dark days and life can be hard, it has encouraged me to always strive to find the light and keep my head toward the shining sun. I hope my book LIVE LOVE SOUL gives you that over all message. That is the mission in when I wrote it.
Thank you so much for your time and stopping by. Wishing you a happy week. Life can be gift if we see it that way.