Middle Age Beauty
Inspire your weekly routine by finding out tips and easy tricks to feeling and looking great. While society, ads and plastic surgeons to even your friends might have you feeling ‘middle-aged,’ This book reveals the ‘beauty trinity’ that is key to unleashing your vibrant, and beautiful true ‘self.’
- Why you should avoid BOTOX and other synthetic face fillers
- Do you know what your Persona is?
- Find out how to overcome personal defeats and how to stay inspired each week.
- What is the $1.00 wrinkle reducer that you need to know about?
- How to overcome discouragement and defeat and create a new space to develop your dreams.
- Also, which Hollywood fictional character from a legendary movie can motivate you to find three moments of glory each week?
A quick read with three easy sections to navigate through, Middle Age Beauty can help you reach your resolutions for 2014 for peace of mind, health and over all sense of well-being.