Middle Age Beauty
Inspire your weekly routine by finding out tips and easy tricks to feeling and looking great. While society, ads and plastic surgeons to even your friends might have you feeling ‘middle-aged,’ This book reveals the ‘beauty trinity’ that is key to unleashing your vibrant, and beautiful true ‘self.’
Written in a memoir style by sharing her own personal struggles as a woman, Middle Age Beauty is a book many will want to read, share and find inspiration that they can apply to their own personal growth and discovery. You will read personal interviews top experts in the world of health, soul, beauty and holistic healing that share their advice on important actions one can take to enhance, heath and connect deeper with ones wishes and dreams. Find out WHY to avoid BOTOX and avoid the popular trends that promote face fillers as a glamorous option to combat wrinkles. She uncovers the hidden dangers and facts that you should know before ever injecting your face with a foreign substance.
You will also uncover the ‘Three Dos’ that all women should follow in order to stay in sync with their health, beauty, and soul. In a world that is encouraging women to feel insecure about their looks and age, “Middle Age Beauty” promotes and empowers women to embrace their natural self first by seeking a more soulful, meaningful experience.
Also find out:
- Why you should avoid BOTOX and other synthetic face fillers
- Do you know what your Persona is?
- Find out how to overcome personal defeats and how to stay inspired each week.
- What is the $1.00 wrinkle reducer that you need to know about?
- How to overcome discouragement and defeat and create a new space to develop your dreams.
- Also, which Hollywood fictional character from a legendary movie can motivate you to find three moments of glory each week?
A quick read with three easy sections to navigate through, Middle Age Beauty can help you reach your resolutions for 2014 for peace of mind, health and over all sense of well-being.